Terms of Services The Bannoura Family
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• You acknowledge that website information may contain errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, including the use of “Bethlehem Handicrafts,” other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You are welcome to create a link to this website from another website or document when you personally contact our COMPANY and identify yourself. In this way, we hope to collaborate with your efforts to build the success of our Mission.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Thank you for visiting www.bethlehemhandicrafts.com